partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] BSD Configuration Problem

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] BSD Configuration Problem
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:14:33 +0100 (CET)

I had something close to this on my OpenBSD and was
able to resolv this by fixing it in the configure:

if test "$host_os" = "openbsd3.1" -o "$host_os" = "openbsd3.2" ;then
  echo ""
else
  AC_CHECK_LIB(resolv,res_query,[PARTYSIP_LIB="$PARTYSIP_LIB -lresolv"])
  AC_CHECK_LIB(resolv,res_query,[PPL_LIB="$PPL_LIB -lresolv"])
fi

In your case, you may need to modify the above so that the test is also
avoided on freebsd.

Also comment the line:

 AC_CHECK_HEADERS(resolv.h)

Then with the CVS, use autogen.sh to rebuild all
makefiles.
You must have
 autoconf-2.5x
 automake-1.6.x
 libtool-1.4.??  (if you get a sed issue, type "export SED=sed")

What's your FreeBSD version and the result of the command:

  ./scripts/config.guess

Thanks
Aymeric