Re: Parallel not running

From: Gmail
Subject: Re: Parallel not running
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 10:28:01 -0600

Petty sure something is messing with your PATH environment variable.

Start a new terminal
Run this command:
which parallel
The output will be something like
/usr/bin/parallel
or nothing at all, in which case you might try
whereis parallel
Add the output from that (maybe /usr/bin) to your PATH
PATH=/usr/bin:${PATH}
Do your work and if you see the same result “not found”, re-fix your PATH
The bigger question is what is altering your PATH