minor spelling mistakes

From: René Genz
Subject: minor spelling mistakes
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 01:42:34 +0200

Dear sir or madam,

I noticed GNU parallel by reading "GNU Spotlight".
I read the design and history page of GNU parallel.
I noticedsome minor spelling mistakes on the website:
https://www.gnu.org/software/parallel/parallel_design.html

in the section titled:
Transferring of variables and functions

you can read:
The Perl script sets $ENV{variable} to the correct value before exec'ing the a
shell that runs ...

From my point of view, it should read either:
... a shell that runs ...

or:
... the shell that runs ...

In the section titled:
Perl replacement strings, {= =}, and --rpl

you can read:
Instead of inventing more shorthands you get more more flexible replacement
strings if they can be programmed by the user.

From my point of view, one 'more' should be removed.

In the section titled:
Transferring of variables and functions

you can read:
The caused the content of the variable to be repeated:

From my point of view, it should read:
This caused the content of the variable to be repeated:
--
Kind regards,
René