Re: Citation requirement and the GPL

From: Ole Tange
Subject: Re: Citation requirement and the GPL
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 21:24:59 +0100

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 2:17 PM, Christopher Jefferson
<chris@bubblescope.net> wrote:

> If it is acceptable to ignore the citing requirement,

I have tried to see if I could come up with a scenario where a
respectable scientist would not cite sources that he used for his
article - especially when the sources ask to be cited. I have failed
to come up with a single scenario.

Can you elaborate on the situations in which you believe academia
would applaud _not_ citing your sources?

/Ole