Re: GNU Parallel 20151022 ('Liquid Water') released

From: Ole Tange
Subject: Re: GNU Parallel 20151022 ('Liquid Water') released
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 00:16:56 +0200

:
> I now packaged it for Mageia Cauldron - thanks!

Great. Can you email me a link that I can add to
http://www.gnu.org/software/parallel/?

I do not know how the packaging process is for Mageia Cauldron, but if
you need a place to checkin packaging files, I will be happy to give
you access to http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/parallel.git/tree/packager

> Just a question: is the 'Liquid Water' nickname a reference to the water that
> were reportedly found on Mars?

Maybe.

> You should document what the nickname refers to somewhere in the
> announcement.

Nah. That will take all the fun out of people guessing.

/Ole