parallel errors

From: alberto magi
Subject: parallel errors
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 19:09:03 +0200

I installed gnu_parrallel in suse os and it gives me the following error just by typing parallel:

parallel: This should not happen. You have found a bug.
Please contact <parallel@gnu.org> and include:
* The version number: 20150522
* The bugid: pidtable format: 5056 1

* The command line being run
* The files being read (put the files on a webserver if they are big)

If you get the error on smaller/fewer files, please include those instead.

any suggestions?

Thanks

Alberto
--
Alberto Magi, PhD
Assistant Professor of Bioinformatics for Omic Sciences