RE: gnu parallel supresses output of ssh and scp when using --line-buffe

From: Warner, Ben
Subject: RE: gnu parallel supresses output of ssh and scp when using --line-buffer option
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 13:07:25 +0000

Sorry, I left off the “parallel –version” command from my previous email.

myuser@myhost:~ % parallel --version

GNU parallel 20140422

Copyright (C) 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 Ole Tange and Free Software Foundation, Inc.

GNU parallel comes with no warranty.

Web site: http://www.gnu.org/software/parallel

When using programs that use GNU Parallel to process data for publication please cite:

O. Tange (2011): GNU Parallel - The Command-Line Power Tool,

;login: The USENIX Magazine, February 2011:42-47.