Re: Dynamically changing remote servers list

From: Douglas A. Augusto
Subject: Re: Dynamically changing remote servers list
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 15:44:00 -0300

On 22/08/2014 at 11:53,
Ole Tange <tange@gnu.org> wrote:

> While Savannah supports voting, I have a feeling I know who is going
> to implement it (it is not like there is a huge team of programmers
> behind GNU Parallel). And I am easier to persuade using good
> arguments: Why is it a good idea that will benefit many people? It is
> also helpful to write a draft for what should go into the man page or
> give an example that can go into the tutorial and/or the man page.

Hi Ole Tange,

I just saw that you have implemented that feature (#42983)! Thank you very
much. However, I couldn't see the corresponding commit (6e61256) in the Git
repository yet.

Regarding the documentation, I can write the draft and an example of how
to take advantage of the new feature.

--
Douglas A. Augusto