Re: Carriage Return after each argument

From: Raingo Lee
Subject: Re: Carriage Return after each argument
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:12:01 -0400

I got to know what's going on.

My urllist file was coming from Windows, so the line breaks are /r/n

However, when "parallel" read each line in urllist, the /n was striped, but /r was kept. In the end, the argument lists for each wget becomes, "wget url1\r url2\r url3\r"

I don't know whether it's a bug, but I use dos2unix to preprocess each list.

Thanks for your attention.