RE: Poor job distribution?

From: Fratkin, Allyn
Subject: RE: Poor job distribution?
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 19:55:08 +0000

Fantastic!  Works great now.  Thank you for the quick turnaround.  Now I get a
job distribution of 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1.  Perfect.

Only problem is now I get an error message "tcgetattr: Invalid argument" from
each job, appears to result from "$remote_pre .= ::shell_quote_scalar('stty
isig -onlcr -echo;');" on line 3810.  Did you mean "and" rather than "or" on
line 3798?

I will spread the word to my colleagues about parallel.  Thank you.

--
Allyn Fratkin                    allyn@hp.com
Hewlett-Packard Company          http://www.fratkin.com/