Re: GNU Parallel merchandise

From: Hans Schou
Subject: Re: GNU Parallel merchandise
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 14:32:42 +0100

2012/1/6 Ole Tange <tange@gnu.org>
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Hans Schou <chlor@schou.dk> wrote:

> I guess normal price would be around....

What I am interested in knowing is not normal price, but what YOU
would be willing to pay (both above and below normal price).

Willing to pay? 1 EUR.

But that is unrealistic. I talked to my employer about it and we think the price must be around 27 EUR (200 DKK) excl ship to be realistic, and something like 34 EUR (250 DKK) incl ship.

I dont think it is possible to get it down to 20 EUR (150 DKK) excl ship but it would be nice.

If the price is nearby that, we would like to order 2 sets.

/hans