Re: parallel error

From: Alex Copeland
Subject: Re: parallel error
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 09:34:55 -0700

We are using Debian on all systems. I had thought all systems were
using the same version, but doing some more checking I' m finding
Debian 4.1.1-21 and Debian 4.1.2-25.

The /jgi/tools business is a long story, but it's a shared directory
cross-mounted on all our systems, and more or less replaces
/usr/local.

Thanks
Alex