paragui-users

Re: [paragui-users] ParaGUI OpenGL Widget?

From: jonas bösch
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] ParaGUI OpenGL Widget?
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 15:00:28 +0200

Hi,

> there's an alternate branch (devel-opengl) of the CVS that I've been
> working on that uses OpenGL (optionally) as a backend.  I've kind of
> gotten stuck in handling some of the transparency issues so I haven't
> worked on it much in a while.  Definitely could use some help :)
>
> At this point I have no idea how it should coexist with regular OpenGL
> rendering - although it SHOULD theoretically work.

Hmm i don't know if that's the thing - i just saw this screenshot

http://www.bms-austria.com/projects/paragui/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=16&orderby=hitsD

and it actually convinced me to tryout paragui - is this possible only with
the opengl branch?

thanks in advance,

jonas