paragui-users

[paragui-users] [Paragui 1.0.3,VC++ 6] Drag & Drop crashes

From: Evil Azrael
Subject: [paragui-users] [Paragui 1.0.3,VC++ 6] Drag & Drop crashes
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:22:55 +0100

Hi!

I am currently playing with WidgetDnD, and my sample program often crashs.
If i stop on any non widgetdnd area while dragging, the application
crashes. If i stop on any widgetdnd-derived widget everything is
fine. The Crash occurs in PG_WidgetDnD::drawDragArea where the Image
paramter is NULL. Did i do anything wrong?
I put the source (4kb) into the zipfile
http://evilazrael.net/widgetdnd.zip . Probably someone knows whether i
made a mistake, or it´s an bug in Paragui. From my view, i would patch
the PG_WidgetDnD::drawDragArea function to check whether the Image
parameter is null or not, but i doubt if that´s the real error.

Christoph Nelles

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Evil Azrael                          mailto:address@hidden