paragui-users

Re: [paragui-users] 1.1.0 DLL problems,.. giong insane...

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] 1.1.0 DLL problems,.. giong insane...
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:17:34 -0800 (PST)

On 13 Jan 2003, Alexander Pipelka wrote:

> AFAIK, VC++ is unable to handle the massive libsigc++ template attack!
>
> Solution: Use DevC++ (gcc compilers) or any other standards compliant
> compiler.

and another aside... __FUNCTION__ et al (__LINE__, __FILE__) are
somewhat-standard debug-isms not available everywhere.  I use 'em all the
time so they most definitely ARE in the tree I'm working on, especially as
I've never had any luck with any other kind of debugging.

Never tried them with VC++ but not surprised if they fail.  Will be trying
to compile with gcc/windows soon *g*

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis