paragui-users

RE: [paragui-users] (no subject)

From: John Rainey
Subject: RE: [paragui-users] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:09:14 -0400

It appears to be a bit more complicated. Once you load widgets using a theme
they fill internal data structures.
When you change the theme of the application you have to refresh all the
widgets. This requires creating
an update theme member function for all the widgets. This function clears
the structure of the widget (similar to the destructor)
,resets the initial structure (similar to the constructor) minus a view
things like the text of a button and other
things I want to keep, and then calls the widgets load theme function. I've
managed to do this for a number of widget types including scrollbars
and can change the theme on the fly. Unfortunately I am loosing some details
like the images used for the scroll button. I think this information
is in the layout file not the theme file. It will have to wait for next
week.