paragui-users

[paragui-users] mac update

From: Keith Swyer
Subject: [paragui-users] mac update
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 13:31:17 -0300

well, a little more good news about getting paragui working on the mac. I
was sucessful in compiling libraries for both release and debug. the
redefined errors i was getting was b/c the compiler was searching subdirs of
directores i included and was having problems with the
SDL/codewarrior/support stuff. anyway, that's out of the way. i have not
been sucessful in compiling a test yet, still a few link errors, but
hopefully soon. I have also found someone else who has been working on
getting paragui working in codewarrior for both win and mac on the SDL
mailing list. he has more experience with CW than i, so hopefully soon all
will be working. i'll let you know soon. and thanks again to anyone who put
their 2 cents in, it all helped.

o, and just incase there are anymore ideas........the link error I am
getting are multiply-defined descriptors. only the first 101 get listed, and
depending on the link order, they can be in any library included, not
limited to just the paragui/sdl/etc ones.

--Keith