paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] fixed file refer error

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] fixed file refer error
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 20:49:04 +0100

By adding the mime.types to the META-INF directory.

One curio: yesterday's fix did not work on Windows. The reason? I was
using the Windows specific sep to refer to the resource inside the jar
file.

When I changed the sep to the unix sep it was fine.

Anyone know if this is because the jar file was built on unix? ie: if
one builds the jar file on Windows will the jar require the windows
sep?

Nic