[Paparazzi-devel] Possible bug in paparazzi center?

From: hendrixgr .
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Possible bug in paparazzi center?
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 20:56:37 +0200

Hi.
I just installed the master version of paparazzi on my new computer and i noticed that i can't select any configuration file that it is not in the /conf/ directory.
For example i keep all my radio files in /conf/radios/CEF/ but i can't select any of them because if i do i get an error stating that the radio file should be in the /conf/radios directory.
On the other hand if i edit the actual conf.xml file it accepts it nicely.
Btw is there any way to set the flight plan's coordinates at the HOME position ?
Here is the coordinates i want to reset:
<flight_plan alt="300." ground_alt="42" lat0="37.813549" lon0="23.869128" max_dist_from_home="3000" name="Dart_Lagonisi" qfu="180" security_height="100.">
I want to reset them to te power on position.
Thank you all
Chris