Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Photo equipment (Christophe De Wagter)

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Photo equipment (Christophe De Wagter)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:47:51 +0200

LED is the current paparazzi name for DIGITAL-IO pin. We always use an optocoupler in between to separate the high noise camera circuit from the autopilot.

If you need more IO pins than the provided AUX output, you can use any pin of yapa as digital IO pin, provided that it was not in use by another driver:

e.g. IRV pin can become a digital IO pin (if not in use by the ADC) with defines in the <target> section:

<define name="LED_9_BANK" value="0" />
<define name="LED_9_PIN" value="21"/>

    <load name="digital_cam.xml">
      <define name="DC_SHUTTER_LED" value="9"/>
    </load>

A sample flightplan: https://github.com/tudelft/paparazzi/blob/master4/conf/flight_plans/TUDelft/versatile_delft.xml
A sample airframe: https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/v3.9/conf/airframes/CDW/yapa_xsens.xml

-Christophe