Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ATMMega PPM Encoder

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ATMMega PPM Encoder
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:07:49 +0300

Then either the PPM polarity in the radio file is wrong or the radio file does not have 8 channels declared. Do me a favor and put a 1k resistor and a led in series to the ppm output in order to check if there is actually an output signal (the led will blink very fast but it is visible.
The led has polarity so try both ways there is no problem doing that.
You could also use an oscilloscope if you have.
Chris