Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi File Download

From: Reegan M
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi File Download
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 19:59:35 -0500

Thank, you!

I dont know why I didnt think about the possibility of the 32 vs 64 bit system.  Got it all downloaded and installed now.

Ran into one other problem; when I try to flash my Tiny 1.3 board with the Paparazzi center, I get this Error:

no USB device
make[1]: *** [upload] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/reegan/paparazzi3/sw/airborne'
make: *** [ap.upload] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/home/reegan/paparazzi3'

Any ideas of why it is not recognizing the Tiny, or how to solve this?

Thanks,
Race