Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzicenter on Netbook 100

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzicenter on Netbook 100
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 11:05:06 +0100

I build for arm, you'll need to install your own ivy-python, xml parser,libusb and basically the support stuff written in C.

You should be able to work out what you need by building the svn source and looking at the errors of missing bits. Then, for each thing that errors, build a package for lpia and install. This assumes you are fairly comfortable with linux, if not post and I can try and help a bit more.

--G