pandora-users

[Pandora] Just released report regarding stem cells

From: lillian clark
Subject: [Pandora] Just released report regarding stem cells
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 04:57:00 +1000

BREAKING NEWS A MUST READ FOR TODAY
_______________________
This news could send this companies profits THROUGH THE ROOF overnight
Nov. 14, 2006

Major news was released this morning. No-one knows yet.
Here's the News.
bio-matrix announced construction and even lnstallation of the Class 10,000 Stem Cell Tissue Processing Laboratory Completed
Tuesday Nov. 14 8:3O am EST *just-out today
Read about it N0W

Bio-Matrix Scientific Group Inc.
B M S N . O B
The current price: O.84
Target: 6.OO (from Beacon-Equity Research)

No controversy with stem cells from fat or cord blood. Adult Stem Cells.

What we are looking at here is something absolutely lncredible taking place.

Keep an eye on the news, more could come any second.

all the advice enclosed was made solely based upon, information believed to be reliable. the information once held in. can not be for sure to be on target also you can't think this as a all inclusive. Please undstand this opinion inside has forward appearence words or phrases within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 that contain considerable uncertanties and other misc risks. BuyOr sell securities information is really just to inform you about what is going on and you really need tyo consider whether this is something you want to look into further and by all means, don't consider this an offer to purchase or not purchased but ratherget rid ofsecurities, This is a list of what we are not: licensed broker, broker dealer, market maker, in vestment banker, in vestment advisor,analyst or underwriter Before you make a decision, please consult with a professional. I would suggest calling maybe a broker or seomthing like that. You know, someone with professional advice. The last thing you want is to make a bad decision. no payment has been made to us at this time but hopefully soon. c@ sh would be great.