pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan downloads few images at at time

From: Hendrik Boom
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan downloads few images at at time
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 19:28:00 +0000 (UTC)

Pan seems to download only three images at a time.  If I want to
download, say, imgges from a series of say 30 articles, I highlight them,
request download, and it downloads three of them.  I can highlight again,
and get the next three.

I'm not asking for concurrency -- I'm asking it not to stop at three.
I'd be happy with just one at a time, even slower, even with pauses
between downloads, as long as it keeps plugging away and doesn't give up.

It used to work a while ago.

Has this been fixed long ago and I just have an obsolete Pan?  Or is it
just misconfigured?

I'm using Pan 0.139 on Devuan linux (Jessie).

-- hendrik