pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Windows installer build (Pan 0.141 "Tarzan's Death")

From: Steve Davies
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Windows installer build (Pan 0.141 "Tarzan's Death")
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 23:22:36 +0000

Hi all,

64-bit has happened!

I have now uploaded what I hope is a reasonably sane pan 0.141 windows installer build at the usual place:

https://sites.google.com/site/paninstall/

It seems to install and run, and spell-check seems to work, but I've done little more than that to it.

Cheers,
Steve

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 at 16:18 Petr Kovar <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 23:03:42 +0000
Steve Davies <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> For those who are even slightly interested I have uploaded what I hope is a
> reasonably sane pan 0.141 windows installer build at the usual place:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/paninstall/
>
> It seems to install and run but I've done little more than that to it.

Thanks Steve, great to see the Windows installer updated.

Cheers,
pk