pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] RFC versus sever versus client

From: Lacrocivious Acrophosist
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] RFC versus sever versus client
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 04:52:51 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 04:19:10 +0000, Lacrocivious Acrophosist wrote:

Should have put this in my initial reply.

Petr Kovar and I managed some years ago to exhume the Pan IRC channel
from pliestocene sediment, and I got FreeNode to give me chanop for it,
so the Pan IRC channel exists at irc.freenode.net #pan ... and it is kept
alive for just such brainstorming what as may be useful to devs in the
heat of inspired fugue such as this might be ;-)

mikedld used it for a bit, so it has been proven harmless insofar as
regulars here may attest.

By rights Duncan should own and 'run' it, as he is the nexus constant to
this project through thick and thin, but he prefers the newsgroup and no
one can fault him for that.

Anyway, if anyone wants to use it for Pan stuff, it's there.

--
Lacrocivious Acrophosist

Twice as crazy as I would be, if I was half as crazy as I am.