pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Bug fixes landed in master

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Bug fixes landed in master
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 23:23:55 +0000 (UTC)

Petr Kovar posted on Sun, 17 Jul 2016 21:43:50 +0200 as excerpted:

> Hi all,
>
> Since several people have contributed bug fixes and translation updates
> since the 0.140 release (thanks!), I'd like to roll a 0.141 tarball
> soon.
>
> Please test the latest master code and report any issues.

I updated a couple days ago (after nearly a month since my last update,
due to being busy buying a house...) and caught the pan update then.  The
commit ID should be in the headers since I use pan on this list.  No
problems so far. =:^)

In fact, one of the patches (the don't crash at start if the previously
selected post/group doesn't exist any more and thus can't be shown,
patch) conflicted with a patch I was carrying locally that had apparently
been posted on-list some time ago.  The two patches did the same thing
slightly differently, so for that patch at least, I've been testing the
concept at least, for some time. =:^)