pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: 0.140 "Chocolate Salty Balls"

From: Alan Meyer
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: 0.140 "Chocolate Salty Balls"
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 17:21:17 +0000 (UTC)

Petr Kovar <address@hidden> wrote:

> What is Pan?

Petr,

I would like to offer my thanks to you, Heinrich Müller, Olaf Seibert, Detlef
Graef, Andrew Nile, walt, Daniel Mustieles, Alexandre Rostovtsev, Steve Davies,
Miroslav Sabljic, Cal Peake, Yclept Nemo, Lionel Elie Mamane, Duncan (whose
help and advice have been extremely valuable), and anyone I may have missed for
your outstanding service to our computer user community.

I use and have benefited from Pan and understand that the benefits I have
enjoyed are all thanks to the hard work of volunteers like you.

Thank you again.

--
Alan Meyer
address@hidden