pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] filter in task list

From: Thomas Fricke
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] filter in task list
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 20:30:39 +0200

Hi Duncan,

> f) something else I've not thought to mention in the above list.

I tested with a bunch of other messages from you and it worked, so it's
just this one message. I saved it for further inspections running
evolution in debug mode, when I find some spare time. RL is a bitch
atm... but thanks for your suggestions.

> now have 2.6.20 installed here, on gentoo/~amd64, ~ indicating
> testing,
> so normally reasonably new versions.)

I have 2.6.20, too - running arch linux stable :-)

bye...
Thomas