pan-users

[Pan-users] Select Headers with RE in the Subject/Author Entryfield?

From: Heinz Mezera
Subject: [Pan-users] Select Headers with RE in the Subject/Author Entryfield?
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 09:16:22 +0200

Hello,

this is my first mail to this mailinglist and I'm not a native speaker.

I'd like to select Headers in the Header-Pan with a regular expresssion
in the Subject/Author field and need your help. Is this possible and how
do I do it.

I want to select all headers
- starting with three alphabetic characters
- followed by an underscore
- two digits after the underscore
- and any number of charcters afterwards.

PAN Info:
Pan 0.139
Sexual Chocolate (GIT bf56508 git://git.gnome.org/pan2; i686-pc-linux-gnu)

TIA Heinz