pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Unable to upload binaries in Pan

From: Andrew Nile
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Unable to upload binaries in Pan
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:00:08 +0000

>Can I just install your 0.140 right over the current
>installation?

It would probably be better to extract it to a new folder instead so
that it doesn't mess with Steve's upgrade system. That way you can
also make 100% sure the uploading works.

My build uses a different location for the profile folder. If you want
to copy your settings over from 0.139 you will need to run the batch
file "copy_settings.bat" inside the archive, which just copies the
folder C:\Users\(Your Username)\.pan2 to C:\Users\(Your
Username)\Application Data\Local\pan2". As it's a copy it shouldn't
affect any settings you currently have with 0.139 if you decide to go
back.

I will send it to the e-mail address shown on the mailing list.
Obviously it's an unofficial build and you should scan it first to
make sure it's clean of malware and viruses etc.