pan-users

[Pan-users] Unable to upload binaries in Pan

From: Dick Baker
Subject: [Pan-users] Unable to upload binaries in Pan
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 16:43:20 -0800

When I saw that Pan had finally added binary posting, I tried it again, but
obviously I'm doing something wrong.  I can select binaries (have tried
mp3, jpg) and send them, but upon subsequent download I just get a batch of
1K or 2K error messages.

Is there some arcane setting in the post dialogue window that I'm missing?

(You can see my failed attempts in alt.windows.test with subject line Buttram*)