pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Problem with pan --no-gui headers:

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Problem with pan --no-gui headers:
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 08:17:07 -0700

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Gentle
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 5:01 AM
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Pan-users] Problem with pan --no-gui headers:

I have a script that runs during the night to grab the latest headers from several groups. The script does this:

pan --no-gui headers:group1,group2,etc

My script no longer seems to work. When I run this, pan just immediately exits with no errors and an exit status of 0. I'm running pan 0.140 built from source under Mint 17. Can anyone else verify whether this still works?

--
Chris

F Y I

We don't like HTML messages here.