pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] UseNet Reader for Macs post-Mavericks?

From: Henry Rowbottom
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] UseNet Reader for Macs post-Mavericks?
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 09:49:23 -0600

I think I have more respect for Daniel than you.

I get about 4 messages per day from PAN in my email program, and also PAN uses
an email address to post questions.

I am just using email like countless others. Most email looks like mine. You
must spend a lot of time trying to change people. I hope it is worth it.

Actually, if you had read the content of the email, you should have been able
to figure out that I'll probably be looking at the alternative that Daniel
suggested, and won't be bothering with PAN anyway. But I thought it just good
manners to thank Daniel for his help.

Thank God there are a few decent people out there, and they are not all like
you.

H.

Sent by Henry R.