pan-users

[Pan-users] Word-wrap in built-in editor

From: Steven D'Aprano
Subject: [Pan-users] Word-wrap in built-in editor
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 01:51:47 +1000

Hi all,

I'm trying to find the setting for the column where the built-in Pan
editor wraps text (when wrapping is turned on). It appears that the
editor word-wraps at column 73, but I cannot find a setting for it in
either the GUI or by poking around in .pan2/preferences.xml. Have I
missed something?

I'm using Pan 0.133 (yes, I know, I should upgrade, but 0.133 is the
version my distro provides and I prefer to stick with that).

Thanks,

--
Steven