pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Actions not working in Pan built from git.

From: Christian Dysthe
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Actions not working in Pan built from git.
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:41:06 -0500

On Tue, 2014-03-25 at 19:40 +0000, Duncan wrote:
> Christian Dysthe posted on Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:37:48 -0500 as
> excerpted:
>
> > I rebuilt with gtk2 but still the same problem with actions: I would
> > like articles with score -9999 to be deleted and made read. They are
> > deleted but there's still a new unread article indication there that
> > can't get rid of.
>
> Are you sure the unread are not articles that don't match the action,
> but
> that you have not shown for whatever reason?  In the view menu,
> header
> pane submenu, do you have all the match scores options checked and
> all
> the match only options (except perhaps for match only unread)
> unchecked?
> I've had settings there hide articles so I couldn't see them to mark
> them
> read, before.  (In fact, I once forgot that I had set match only my
> articles, and wondered why nothing was showing up despite the unread
> counts going up, for a couple days, until I figured it out after
> posting
> a couple articles to a test group and having them show up.)

In 0.140 there's no "View > Header Pane" menu item at all I suddenly
realize, so I can not really check what is set as far as headers go.
Otherwise I have the exact same settings in 0.140 and is 0.139 and the
only rules I have are ignore rules. But I guess I can't check on this
until I find out what there's no Header Pane menu item.

--
//Christian
Dropbox - Your stuff anywhere! - https://db.tt/U8MqkVR