pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Actions not working in Pan built from git.

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Actions not working in Pan built from git.
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 19:40:14 +0000 (UTC)

Christian Dysthe posted on Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:37:48 -0500 as excerpted:

> I rebuilt with gtk2 but still the same problem with actions: I would
> like articles with score -9999 to be deleted and made read. They are
> deleted but there's still a new unread article indication there that I
> can't get rid of.

Are you sure the unread are not articles that don't match the action, but
that you have not shown for whatever reason?  In the view menu, header
pane submenu, do you have all the match scores options checked and all
the match only options (except perhaps for match only unread) unchecked?
I've had settings there hide articles so I couldn't see them to mark them
read, before.  (In fact, I once forgot that I had set match only my
articles, and wondered why nothing was showing up despite the unread
counts going up, for a couple days, until I figured it out after posting
a couple articles to a test group and having them show up.)