pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Getting rid of "Local Folders"?

From: Christian Dysthe
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Getting rid of "Local Folders"?
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 16:15:49 -0500

On Sun, 2014-03-23 at 19:20 +0100, Heinrich Müller wrote:
> Well, I _could_ make those folders optional, that would be possible.

Making those folders optional would work for me, but it could also be a
toggle option: View > Group Pane > Show Local Folders.

> Thanks for the feedback.

I really appreciate the work being done on Pan and I only have one
curreny feature request: Scheduled refresh of group list, but I have
lived without that for so long I'm sure I will be able to in the future
also :)