pan-users

[Pan-users] SSL/TSL and Linux pan 0.139

From: Mike Brown
Subject: [Pan-users] SSL/TSL and Linux pan 0.139
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 21:15:11 -0600

I have 0.133 on my Linux system, as it is an older version of Fedora.
I also have it un my XP laptop, but it is version 0.139.

On the Linux system I was told that TSL/SSL was supported in 0.133 yet.
It is in the 0.139 that I have on the XP box.

But, my friend loaded 0.139, via yum, on his latest version of Fedora,
only to find that the security option doesn't exist in the news server
setup GUI.

Any particular reason why it would be missing from the Linux GUI?

MB
--
e-mail: address@hidden | address@hidden            /~\ The ASCII
        address@hidden (140 char limit)       \ / Ribbon Campaign