pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Resume draft?? FOUND -- with a mea culpa

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Resume draft?? FOUND -- with a mea culpa
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 20:14:04 +0000 (UTC)

George Czerw posted on Thu, 13 Feb 2014 15:04:14 -0500 as excerpted:

> On Thursday, February 13, 2014 09:00:46 PM Rhialto wrote:
>> On Thu 13 Feb 2014 at 14:55:38 -0500, George Czerw wrote:
>> > It's weird, in my version, on the PAN Main screen, the toolbar shows
>> > icons without labels, but on the Post Article screen, the toolbar
>> > icons & labels were there by default.  I can't find anywhere to
>> > change the appearance of either toolbar.
>>
>> I see the same.
>>
>> And to add to that: for me, in the "Post Article" screen, the toolbar
>> can be dragged away from its location (and then becomes a small window
>> with a menu), but not so on the main screen.
>
> I see that, now!

Hmm... I hadn't known that either.  So it looks like the main window uses
a different gtk toolbar widget than the posting window, thus explaining
the difference in toolbar behavior.  But I still don't know where to set
labels vs no labels, tho I expect it's in some gtk config somewhere, as
it doesn't appear to be in pan.

Anyway, nice catch on the drag bit!