pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Problems building Pan from git.

From: Christian Dysthe
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Problems building Pan from git.
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:15:10 -0600

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Jim Henderson <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 14:10:05 -0600, Christian Dysthe wrote:
>
>> Just to be on the safe side I deleted the source and downloaded from git
>> again. Built against gtk2 and have the exact same text color issues.
>
> It's not just that, there's the content in the ~/.pan2 directory that is
> saved configuration.  That needs to be at least renamed, if not removed.

I did back up my ~/.pan2 directory and delete it before ran the
version from git I configured the server but still the color settings
are not working right. I set the foreground and background color, but
the body stays black on white regardless of what I set it the color
settings while in the .139 I get colors set in the body. The version
from the Ubuntu repos do work, so it's not like I can't use Pan.