pan-users

[Pan-users] Problems building Pan from git.

From: Christian Dysthe
Subject: [Pan-users] Problems building Pan from git.
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 11:11:37 -0600

Hi,

I am no developer or even Linux expert, but I wanted to build Pan from
git and got it to build with gtk3 and spellcheck. No major errors
recorded either. However, the applications looks like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtgjqwx5rv3gii5/Screenshot%20from%202014-01-17%2011%3A04%3A36.png

I have tried to adjust the color setting and can get it usable, but
there's no way I can get the colors in the body to show correctly.

I'm on Ubuntu 13.10 x64. What am I doing wrong?

--
//Christian