pan-users

[Pan-users] Fwd: Windows versus Linux - different results?

From: Alan Taylor
Subject: [Pan-users] Fwd: Windows versus Linux - different results?
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:58:30 -0400

I am using PAN 0.139 in both Windows 8 and Debian Linux 7.1 (wheezy).
In the Debian instance when I "refresh groups list" I get a group
(alt.binaries.pictures.rail) that is not in the list on the Windows
instance.  How can that be?

Is there a way of finding out how many groups are actually on the list
so I can tell if there are other groups not shown or not fetched?

I have all options at the same setting, as far as I can tell.

Thanks

Alan Taylor.