pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Howto unwrap text in body pane to available space

From: ashwin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Howto unwrap text in body pane to available space
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 08:58:12 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 03 Aug 2013 01:34:00 -0700, Travis wrote:

> [...]

Sorry for posting in html. I was opinion that i was posting in plain
text. I should have looked more closely. I posted that one in gmail web
interface, which switched to rich text without warning me. I remember
setting gmail to plain text long time ago. So i changed to pan. Hopefully
this should come in plain text.

Thank you.