pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Is there a way to remap the "Pan File->Send Article" Con

From: Rock
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Is there a way to remap the "Pan File->Send Article" Control+Return hotkey?
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 02:01:44 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 19:16:31 +1000, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

>  don't think there even should be a send-now hotkey.

For some reason, I *always* hit control+enger accidentally, while editing,
in Pan; but, I don't remember it being a problem in Thunderbird.

Hmmmm... testing ...

I just pressed Control-Send while editing a message in Thunderbird 17.0.6
(Centos), and, it came up with a warning: Are you sure you are ready to
send this message?

I don't remember Pan giving this warning - but - maybe it did, the first
time, and maybe I told it to go away forever (I don't remember).