pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Firefox starts *behind* Pan window

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Firefox starts *behind* Pan window
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 01:51:05 +0000 (UTC)

Maurice posted on Thu, 04 Jul 2013 14:44:19 +0000 as excerpted:

> Since starting to use Pan '2' I'm seeing that when I select a URL in a
> message, the Firefox window comes up *behind* Pan (whereas with e.g.
> Kmail, Kwrite it comes out on top).
>
> I don't see any option in either to control this behaviour.
>
> Where is it?!

Unless I'm missing something, that would be a window-manager setting, not
a pan or firefox setting.  Probably something to do with focus-stealing-
prevention.

What window-manager are you using?  If you're using kde's kwin, I may be
able to help as that's what I use here.  If something else... maybe
someone else can help or you can check the docs and/or config.