pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.139: Grey Subject/From/Date panel above message wi

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.139: Grey Subject/From/Date panel above message windowL: Font size
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:29:59 +0000 (UTC)

Maurice posted on Thu, 20 Jun 2013 13:45:53 +0000 as excerpted:

>> I believe there's a default hotkey for that, L, maybe?
>> My guess is that you inadvertently hit that hotkey, toggling pan
>> offline, > without even knowing it.
>
>   Sounds very likely! A little red 'offline' reminder icon somewhere
> might have prevented panic attack!

Well, status is there in plain text in the bottom left corner, status
bar. (Status in the status bar, who'd a thunk? =:^)

And the info bubble for the systray icon, if said icon is enabled, also
has online/offline, right there with the pan name and version number. (Or
at least it is here, git-pan, reported as v0.140 in the same info
bubble.  But I /think/ it has been there for quite some time.)

But being new to pan2, it's understandable that you miss some of these
things your initial orientation period.  One can't absorb everything at
once, after all.