pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan broken on Ubuntu Raring?

From: David Shochat
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan broken on Ubuntu Raring?
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 16:37:22 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 18 May 2013 10:16:37 -0500, Chris Gentle wrote:

> Yesterday I upgraded my Ubuntu system to the latest 64 bit 13.04
> (Raring) which has Pan 0.139 (GIT bf56508).  Pan doesn't seem to work.
> It comes up but never connects to the news server.  So I moved my .pan2
> directory out of the way to reinitialize my settings.  Same thing.  Then
> I fired it up in a Raring virtual machine.  Same thing.
>
> Has anyone else tried Raring's pan?

Works fine here (I'm using it for this follow-up). I did notice on some
previous upgrades, I had to re-enter my login credentials, so you might
want to try that.
PS: You should probably set to plain text only when posting to this group
(it looked like you were using multipart-mixed, with both plain text and
html).