pan-users

[Pan-users] Trying to use 'new' Pan

From: Maurice Batey
Subject: [Pan-users] Trying to use 'new' Pan
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 19:22:03 +0100

Although I have managed to install 'old' Pan on Mageia-2, it seems
impossible on Mageia-3, so I've installed the Mageia-3 Pan 0.139.

When I tried new Pan a few years ago I seem to remember that it accessed
all defined servers in one fell swoop, but this time  although I have 4
servers defined, it only shows groups from the first one.
  (I have that set as primary, the others as fallback.
 At first they were all Primary...)

I cannot find a way of getting it to read new headers from the other 3
(or even show me the list of groups available on them).

The Pan 'Help' facility on the internet just talks about 'the server'.

What have I missed, or done wrong?!
--
/\/\aurice
        (Retired in Surrey, UK)     Registered Linux User #487649